I feel like I haven’t done a book tag in ages, so I guess it’s time to do one now – oh wait no, I did one ten days ago but whatever. I feel like doing a book tag, so I’ll be doing one.
Because of my love for Harry Potter, I’ve decided to do the Ultimate Harry Potter Book Tag. This tags consists of 30 questions about Harry Potter, and I’m so excited to answer them!
1) Favorite book? All the books are so good, it’s impossible to choose! My answer is … either Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix or The Half-Blood Prince.
2) Least Favorite Book? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – it was nice and I loved it and everything, but compared to the other books, it wasn’t good enough.
3) Least Favorite movie? Um, I’m going to have to say The Goblet of Fire in this one too.
4) favorite movie? Either Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix or Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone.
5) Favorite Quote? “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light” – Albus Dumbledore.
6) Favorite Weasley? Fred and George Weasley.
7) Favourite female character?
Luna Lovegood! I love her so much.
8) Favourite villain.
Bellatrix Lestrange – it was so fun to read about her and she was amazing and unique (and terrifying).
9) Favourite male character?
Either Neville Longbottom or Rubeus Hagrid.
10) Favourite professor?
I’m very fond of Mcgonagall and Lupin, and can’t choose between them.
11) Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
*Obviously* Wash Snape’s hair. It would be better than hearing Lockhart tell me about his achievements and showing off.
12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) and angry Molly?
An elated Bellatrix. An angry Molly is a very, very scary Molly, so no thankyou, I would not like to duel her.
13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?
14) Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
I’d kiss Voldemort’s younger self. He used to be so handsome before he became all evil and nose-less and started ripping his soul.
15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
A Hippogriff, ofcourse!
16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
17) Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
No there isn’t – all the books were better than the movies.
18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most? When I first saw the movies, I was (and still am) so mad that Peeves didn’t exist in the films.
20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?
Either the Half-blood Prince or The Deathly Hallows Part 2.
21 Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
Either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.
22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
When I first took the Pottermore quiz ages ago, it told me I was sorted into Ravenclaw, and I was delighted. After that, years later, when the new sorting quiz came out, I was sorted into Gryffindor. And now, a month ago, I forgot my Pottermore username and password, so I had to start all over again and be sorted again. I answered the questions as honestly as I could, and I got sorted into Ravenclaw. So I guess I’m a Ravenclaw and a Gryffindor. And since you can’t be in both houses, I’m going to accept Ravenclaw because 1) The latest quiz I took sorted me into Ravenclaw so obviously that had to be the one that was precise, and 2) I think I belong into Ravenclaw more than I do in Gryffindor.
23) Which class would be your favourite?
I’d love all the classes but the three I’d enjoy the most are: Charms, Transfiguration, and Potions.
24) Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
Accio, and Stupefy.
25) Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
I think I would immediately become friends with Luna Lovegood, and also Hermione Granger.
26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The Invisibility Cloak, of course!
27) Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
Dobby’s death. It was unfair and heartless, and I still haven’t forgiven JK Rowling for killing him off.
28) Favourite Marauder?
I can’t choose between Moony, Padfoot, and Prongs. Definitely not Wormtail – do you even have to ask?
29) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
I want to bring many characters back, not only one – but the three I want back the most are Fred (because I don’t want George to live without Fred), Dobby (do you even have to ask?), and Sirius (because his death was so unfair. He lived in Azkaban for thirteen years because he was accused of something he didn’t even do, and when he came out, he had to live in hiding, and then he went out of hiding only once, and died.)
30) Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows obviously. Because no thank you, I’m not really a big fan of ripping my soul.
Anyone who wants to do this tag can do it – consider yourself tagged by me.