I meant to write this post five days ago, but *sigh* as usual, I began to procrastinate – STORY OF MY LIFE 😕
This is a bit late: I’ve already read one of the books that I’m going to be listing below. t’s just that I’ve been putting off writing blog posts and stuff lately. I don’t know what’s got into me – All I feel like doing now-a-days is sleeping. And eating. I’ve got SO many posts to write, I’m forgetting all the ideas I have for new blog posts – I just don’t have enough TIME. My exams are also coming up so I have to start studying soon, and I won’t have any time to read or write much for the next two months, so I’m going to try to publish as many blog posts I can in January to make up for the next two months.
My TBRs from now on, will only consist of four or five books because 1) I don’t have time to read a lot, unfortunately, and 2) I’ve been doing a bad job sticking to my TBRs lately so a small number of books will be enough to start 2017 with.
Anyway, here’s my January TBR:
- Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter.
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid – The Ugly Truth by Jeff Kinney.
- Anne of Avonlea by L.M Montgomery.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (I’ve already read The Cursed Child – I just will be re-reading this book because I feel like it).